Child weight in a pushchair...maximum 15kg???

mdsremos

Reaction score
I am so worried, a friend mentioned that the maximum weight for a child in the most of the pushchairs on the market is 15kg (33lbs). Charlie is only 15 months old and already weighs 29lbs (he's a tall lad as well, 86cm!) and I dont know what we are going to do.
We have a Mamas and Papas Pliko and I am sure thats 15kg as well and working out if Charlie should put on a pound a month from hereon he isnt going to make it to his 2nd birthday without outgrowing the buggy.....I dread the thought of making him walk everywhere. :cry: :shock: :(

Anyone else in this position?????

dont worry about it hun you wont have a problem it is only recomendation

i dont think the wheels will buckle hunny :rotfl: prob just a regulation i seen kids that look about 6 years old in buggys.

i think it mite depend on the pushchair too becus mine says the car seat can be used until 18 kgs with the pram and then the pram after that.

xxxxx

like the other says, its only recomendation, you will know when your LO is too big, i always thought alana was going to outgrow hers, but we have a m&p and i still find it very spacious

I wouldnt pay too much attention!

My DS is around 17kg and is in a streoller that says 15kg and hes fine and so is the stroller. A good sturdy buggy can take the weight no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back