Cherri22?

the thing is her prediction might make you relax to get pregnant if you get me... my mate was trying for 6 years, gave up and fell pregnant!!!

Im meant to be getting mind today, im so excited and have never checked my emails so much in one day as I am now :rotfl: :rotfl:

you'll probably find you get it overnight tonight, that's what happened with mine.... It's cos of the time difference and I (think) she works in the evenings their time

Can't wait to see it....

yeah thats what I was thinking as well..... im so excited and nervous haha!!! dont worry hun as soon as I have it I will post it up....

who else is waiting for one at the min??? is it just Jemz???

i had an email from her just gave my details, i should have it by 3 july.
omg i cant wait :pray: it be good news.

lol mrsbrightside just think to ourselves "not thinking about it" over and over agen lol.

hahaha I am hunny, ive just said to OH im goin to have to get off this laptop or al just be keep checking my emails every 5 mins... even tho im signed into msn and it will tell me when I get a new email hahaha.... keep checking just incase ive missed it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm waiting for mine too....should get it next friday I think. :D Can't wait.

Suzicat

I'm hoping for an exciting few days. Reading on Friday/sat and then testing on Monday :pray: ing for my BFP!

suzicat

Thanks Mrs Brightside....loving the name btw....what with your name and loads of Glastonbury on the beeb it remains me of seeing the Killers in a very hot and sweaty tent about 4 years ago.

Good luck and loadsa baby dust for you too.....I'm hoping there are a couple of BFPs waiting in July in with our names on them. :cheer:

I hot and sweaty tent and the killers!! now that sounds like a party lol.... Yum!!!!

yeah well me and you can bags first and second BFP's of next month!!! they ave our names on it!!!

lots of love!!

DRUM ROLE PLEASE LADIES :lol:

my reading:

Hi Lesley

Thank you for being patinet with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing you with a GIRL and they relate her to APRIL so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter I see her as someone who is always ready for something new, She is someone who takes things in stride and tends to just go with the flow and see what happens. Someone who is good with people, isnot one to fly off the handle whne trying to handle something stressful, but will actually tackle it like its a game and see how things end up wroking out. Shes one that is relaxed in most situations, but tends to have high energy levels, she just loves to run and her favorite all time sport is going to be soccer. Shes can be extremely competitive, and more so against herself, always pushing herself further and harder.

I think that you will find that her favorite treat is icecream, they specifically show one that is green. Shes usually one to keep her hair short when shes older and able to make her own mind up as I see you keeping it just past her shouldrs when young. Shes usually got it pulled back into a small pony tail and using clips to hold back the rest of it. Her hair is a lighter color but her eyes appear a bit more of a darker shade. Possibly brown or a hazel color?

I think that you iwll find that shes someone who does her school work "just" before its due to be handed in, shes someone who does not really like to have to take tests, as she finds the time to study takes up time that she would have been doing something else! lol Shes always got something on the go.

When it comes to career paths, they show her linked to soccer. They show this in many "faucets" and I see her playing more so professional, and later coaching herself. Having a background in physio therapy as well to fall back on when done.

When ti comes to marriage i See her closer to 24, they will have one boy and one girl of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Analise plz ladies im not good with dates etc but im thinking to get my bambino in April I would get my BFP next month am I right or totally wrong here :lol:

You ladies made me do it!! That is what I will be telling my hubby anyway!

I'll post as soon as I have it! I can't wait!!

Just blame it on me darling, I got a shiver down my spine when I was reading through mine, I know you shouldn't take everything she says as gospal but she has been so right with so many ppl....

I also seen myself with sons for some reason but me and OH have been talking recently both saying how much we would like a daughter, not that we would be bothered what flavor we got if you know what I mean... its just spooky that shes come back with a girl!!!

Ive just bought and paid for another one off a lady on ebay that ppl had talked about on here as well... I will let you know what she says as well

well girls, I have posted my reading earlier on in this thread from cheri and she predicted July to conceive and april to give birth in.....

I got my BFP yesterday, June and due in March!!!!!

So, she was slightly out for me!!

yeah but she does say give a day or two either way and we are nearly into July now ya know!!!! :lol:

Mrs Brightside, you're having a girl too :dance: :clap:

We will all be getting BFPs together if she's right cos I am linked to June so am hoping we conceived already...!

Not that I believe in this stuff obviously :fib:

yeah i know i dont believe either :fib: :rotfl:

yeah a girl would be cool, dont know about a girl who wants to be into footie like but my oh is a massive footie nut so that figures and her personality is exactly like my OH's.... so I could see where she would get the footie and personality from.... other bits about sitting tests and doing home work were exactly like me :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back