cheri22

ruby

Reaction score
Hi, I have been reading with interest about these predictions so was wondering who she is?

if you google cheri22 it should come up with her homepage, why not go have a look she makes predictions and from what i have read she is quite accurate :D

Lots of us have had predictions as you can pay with paypal, and its only about £3. Dont go for a free prediction if you decide to have one, as she is still doing the free ones from Oct last year - by using the bypass section you are likely to have a prediction in a week or 2!!

She was absolutely spot on for me (and find out if she was right about the sex in 3 weeks).

well she was half right with me!! got my date right, now just need to wait to see if she got the sex of babs right :)

She wasnt right for me...got the date wrong and the sex of my Little One! :rotfl: Im still glad that I got one done as they are fun just dont rely on them too much! :hug:

She has predicted November and boy for me so I'm not expecting to get a BFP til then now :lol: We'll see :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back