Question about cherrie22

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok, so i have requested a reading from cherri seeing as everyone has been going on about her I want to see what she has to say, partly because im intrigued and partly because im fed up of bloomin waiting,,,

So i have done the payment through paypal but what now? Will she email me back and ask questions???

x

Hi :wave:

I had a reading off her earlier this week. She will send you an email first (within a few days of paying) to ask you for some basic details such as losses you've had before, if any. After that her second email can take up to a week and that will contain the prediction. Good luck and keep us updated :D

hi, here is my prediction it took about 2 weeks from when i sent paymant about a week after i sent payment i got an email asking for info

Thank you for letting me know and being so patient with me while I got back to your reading./

I am seeing a little boy and they relate him to JANUARY, they also say around the 18-21st so wondering if you would be lined up for ovulation ot testing time? This time frame can line up with either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your son, I see someone who is fun, yet very serious minded> someone who always tries to ensure that everything is fair for everyone invovled. he does not like anyone being left out and is always encouraging everyone to have a good time and to include themselves in whatever might be happening at the time.

hes got a good heart, someoen who I would say approaches most situations a bit relaxed, but someone who does not just stop at doing it "okay" he wants to do it 110% and really give it his all. he is someone who is in it right from the start and will see it till the end no problem.

I think that you will find that your son loves anything to do with sports, seems to be really attracted to soccer and will be very passioante about it. I think that you might find that he does make a career out of it, starting off at the highschool level, getting accepted into college to play for the college team, and then getting "drafted" to play on a larger team.

he is someone who you know is never going to half ass ANYTHING, he does it all or wont do it at all. The type that when you get him to commit to something, you know that you can count on him,. rarely ever will he back away from something he has promised and always remains true to his word.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 28, they will have two boys fo their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri
and my mum and dad booked a night away on the 5th january at a health spa for me and dh as a christmas present :cheer: this is when i will be ov so if i do ov then i wil be ready for testing on the 19th january :cheer:

Hi girls, I am also thinking of getting my reading.. can you please give me web link to her side? Many thanks and lots of luck Petra xxx

Just realised my last prediction was not from cheri it was from jenny rennacker from the same site - link at the bottom she was very specific with a dute date for a boy of 5th Jan 2009! So i have got one on order from cheri now to see what she says!

Steelgoddess said:
what was ur prediction like???

x

This was my prediction .... im so excited! Don't forget to post us yours and good luck!!

Thank you for being so patient while I get back to your reading. They are showing me a GIRL and relating her to the number 13, and they also link APRIL.. so the 13 could refer to the 13th month ttc, or the 13th of the month.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that shes got a very curious nature. Someone who is always trying to dig out the information, wanting to know more. Shes pretty good judge of character, knows when someone is not very trustworthy and someone that she should not be friends with.

I see her being fairly tall when shes younger, someone who is going to be around 5'7 in height at the end when shes done growing, her hair usually around mid shoulder length and tucked behind her ears for convience.

I think that you will find that shes someone who is very relaxed, approaches most situations with looking ahead, trying to figure out which direction she wants to take, planning out her strategy and ensuring that its what she wants to do and how she wants it to work out. Shes someone who is very good wtih knowing what is being said, being able to read between the lines when something is being written and barely will she be taken advantage of, someone who can usually call someone on it, and people know to take her serious.

When it comes to career paths, I see her in a journalism type career, and I see her being on TV.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have three boys of their own.

Let me know fi you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Hey Sharne,

I paid for a reading too! I think it will help me try and be more positive about the whole thing. I asked for something about Mel too to see if she picks up on any of his characteristics as that would be interesting as he has a very strong personality already and my Dad has done a very detailed astrological chart for him so it would be cool to keep both predictions and see how they go.

+++

I don't mean to sound negative but isn't this ceri22 onto a fast buck and making money off the backs of women who are at their wits end for having a baby?

I just don't like to see people getting ripped off thats all.x

scones said:
I don't mean to sound negative but isn't this ceri22 onto a fast buck and making money off the backs of women who are at their wits end for having a baby?

i think there is a fun element to it as well, if you look on her site you can see that she has quite a good history of being correct so you never know! i wouldnt take what she says and think its really going to happen but she has been right for some :hug:

scones said:

Its only £4 for a reading or free if u wait. I only got it for a laugh to put my mind on waiting for the predication rather then a bfp whatever she says ill take with a pinch of salt but wo knows?

xx

Ah right, £4 isnt so bad. I hope you didnt think I wasnt being funny. :hug:

scones said:
Ah right, £4 isnt so bad. I hope you didnt think I wasnt being funny. :hug:

no course not, i think it was cheaper when i did it :?

:hug:

u pay for these using paypal , but i havnt got paypal :( so any other way i could get a reading?

jemz24 said:
u pay for these using paypal , but i havnt got paypal :( so any other way i could get a reading?

hmm im not sure hun, do you not have any family that have an account and could maybe use theirs? or you oculd e-mail her and explain and see if she has any alternatives? xx

Hi,

can't you pay with a card through paypal too now rather than having to sign up for an account?

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back