Cheri Prediction....

hannah9000

Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't been in here for about a year! Anyway, I wondered if any of you had had a cheri prediction? And if it came true. I ask because, I had one 2 years ago and she said I would find out/conceive October and give birth in June. Now, I'm due af on Friday. I've had ridiculously sore boobs and nips for about 5 days and period pain for about 3 days. My cm is normal as far as I know, I do however, feel different. But do you think i'm just trying to convince myself because of Cheri's prediction?!

Hey hun, I remember you :wave:

I'm still in here :roll:

I've had two predictions from Cheri. The first one she said December to conceive/find out/give birth. When all hope of that being right went I emailed her back and she said it had changed to July to conceive/find out/give birth. I didn't conceive or find out in July but if I get PG this month then I'll be due in July.

you can have a look at the definitive cheri thread .. I got a prediction from her saying boy-June. well i'm not pregnant now so maybe it was meant to be a june BFP! although it's funny coz I had my boy in June before even asking her but this prediction is for another boy! so not sure about her accuracy. I'll wait and see.
but yeah I guess u might convince ur self because of a prediction or maybe u will try to bd more as in ur mind u will get ur BFP according to cheri so predictions are mental games and it might help u concieve that way if u get what i mean!
I really hope u get ur bfp.. so far so good ur symptoms are bfp like :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back