checking in

cherelle

Reaction score
Heeey everyone, just wanted to check in because im usually posting quite a lot but since moving into my new place a couple of weeks ago we havent had internet! Hopefully we will be getting our broadband in a couple of weeks - i miss the forum so much!!

How is everyone? I have my scan to find out the sex next week!! x

Nice to see you popping in cherelle - not long for the scan now - very exciting! x

Yay for scan next week and glad you're keeping well. I've had a really shit Xmas and New Year but had scan today and am over the moon to be having a girl so at last something nice! See you back again soon :)

Glad you still around...Yeah! not long till you scan date..am guessing you're having a girl but good luck and let us know how it went dear.. same here I've been busy although i left my pc open sometimes didnt have much to broswe through constantly working my socks off lol

Glad to see you on here although we text this morning lol.
Can't wait to hear about your scan!!!!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you and baby are fine, I'd noticed your absence and wondered if all was ok..but thought it was a bit too soon to send out the search party! Lol xx

Yay for scan next week and glad you're keeping well. I've had a really shit Xmas and New Year but had scan today and am over the moon to be having a girl so at last something nice! See you back again soon :)

aww another girl! congrats honey!!! x

Glad you still around...Yeah! not long till you scan date..am guessing you're having a girl but good luck and let us know how it went dear.. same here I've been busy although i left my pc open sometimes didnt have much to broswe through constantly working my socks off lol

hey ayesha, yeah ive been working a lot too. I cant wait to go on maternity leave and start doing the nursery etc!

Ooh and i think im having a boy but oh thinks its a girl! will keep u posted! xx

Nice to see you back i've wondered about you a few times! Wow bet you can't wait its so exciting isnt it xxx

Hi hun, hope you are settling in and not too stressed from the move!

The big countdown to your scan!!! I'm guessing girl!!

Take care hun and try not to do too much x

i think it was scan day tuesday for you hope all went ok hun xxx

i think it was scan day tuesday for you hope all went ok hun xxx

It was Hun, she text to let me know it went well but I'll let her tell you herself. Think her Internet isn't on till the 26th.
X

Ohhh hurry up and get back on hun, can't wait to see what you are having x

cool :) i was thinking of her strange how you can tell when someone is missing lol

Last edited:
cool :) i was thinking of her strange how you can tell when someone is missing lol

It is huh? I was super excited on Tuesday about her scan and we only know each other from on here. I guess we all share so much with each other that we get attached on some level.
X

hi lovely ladies!!! pinkymum is right - no broadband until 26th but im using our rubbish dongle for a quick update!

Scan was brill, got some fab pics and having a little BOY!!! :) i knew it!!!!

Hope everyones doing well xx

Awww Cherelle am totally delighted for you, thanks for coming on and letting us know.... I have my scan next week and think it is a boy too x

Last edited:
Awww Cherelle am totally delighted for you, thanks for coming on and letting us know.... I have my scan next week and think it is a boy too x

thanks hun :) i feel like ive known for a while that its a boy, weird isnt it! x

I remember you saying before... now you can do the whole blue planning thing.... congrats hun made up for you x

woo hoo :) i was wondering where you got too glad all is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back