Cheapie Pregnancy Tests

SpaceAngel

Reaction score
I have bought some of those cheap pregnancy test trips from Bodycare and whilst reading the instructions, I noticed that it asks you to let your urine come up to room temp. :think: Do you wait? I am thinking that if I don't wait, it could give me a false negative?

:think: never read that on instructions before (because sually i'm dying for a pee and just read the times :oops: ) not sure what the temp would change...

I didn't think the temp of the urine would make any difference either?

I had the same instructions from baby mad when i bought their OPK! they say to collect urine sample and wait 30 mn before testing. I always had a faint line when i did that and the only time i tested straight away after peeing i got a blank test! i retested in the same afternoon after 30mn and got the faint line so i guess it must be true!

Their pregnancy tests on the other hand don't require waiting for 30 mn. Well i guess you've got nothing to lose, a urine sample can still be used the following day if kept in the fridge :D

waterlilie said:
I had the same instructions from baby mad when i bought their OPK! they say to collect urine sample and wait 30 mn before testing. I always had a faint line when i did that and the only time i tested straight away after peeing i got a blank test! i retested in the same afternoon after 30mn and got the faint line so i guess it must be true!

Their pregnancy tests on the other hand don't require waiting for 30 mn. Well i guess you've got nothing to lose, a urine sample can still be used the following day if kept in the fridge :D
:puke:

pmsl. I would worry that the kids would think it was apple juice :puke: :puke:

Jeeeeez what's wrong with you girls!! :D I was only trying to say that a urine sample can still be ok to test on after a night in the fridge, let alone 30 mn! i wasn't actually asking you to do it!!!!!

:hug: it's just the thought of having pee in the fridge near all my yummy food!

lol. Yea I know you were, just made me laugh thinking about it :rotfl:

yeah the cheap ones iv bought from home bargains in the past all said that, but they came up positive when i was preggas and i didnt wait 30 mins, in fact i peed directly onto it and mightve even splashed above the max line but i still didnt get false neg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back