cheap stuff

BevG

Reaction score
just thought id let all you ladies know the asda baby and toddler event starts on 23rd of april so you can stock up on bits and bobs. some really good deals it seems :)

Excellent. Thanks for the heads up. My first baby event - very excited! Lol xx

I got a leaflet through my door about this, some brilliant bargains! Will definitely be buying a few things :lol: x

It's well worth a trip there!! I got loads with my last pregnancy!! If any of you ladies are after a feeding pillow the widgey is £19!!!!! I have my son uses one as a pillow in bed!!!

oooh i wasnt buying much at the last one so maybe this one ill be able to get some last nminute bits x

Do u need to be registered in their baby club? I haven't got that far yet.

nah, if u register you get a free huggies starter pack tho and they send you a leaflet when the event is coming up thats all you need to register for, sale is for everyone

Nappies, wipes, feeding equipment, baby toys ie bouncers and walkers, carseats, buggys, travel cots.... The list goes on :)

Its better to go to the largest store in your area as they often have more of a range.

Think ill be stocking up on baby shampoo and nappies etc! got everything else lol

I plan of getting a BF widgey, a TT healthcare kit and some breast pads.

I have no rush to buy anything else, I'd like to know the sex before I buy bouncers etc and I'd like to have big things in before stocking up on nappies and wipes.

Thanks for the info! Do u think its all the asdas? Cos I'm in n.ireland and joined the club but never heard anything yet. Can't wait to get stocked up xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back