Cheap mei tai link

I bought my mei tai from here and it's fantastic! I love it so much and it's super comfortable!!

I didn't think I'd be able to justify getting one when I saw other prices, now I can get one normal and one with a hood woohoo. Daft thing is I have the skills to make one but no safety stitching on my machine :(

That is a good price! Not sure if they would hold Kynons big lump of a bum now though!

I don't know what safety stitching is but I made one on my machine with just a straight stitch. I just triple stitched any weight bearing seams and did a box with a cross through where the straps meet the body. Ours is still going strong at 13 months!

I don't know what safety stitching is but I made one on my machine with just a straight stitch. I just triple stitched any weight bearing seams and did a box with a cross through where the straps meet the body. Ours is still going strong at 13 months!

Ooooo I might give it a try then! I can test the strength with the OHs dumbells he never uses lmao. When I worked as a shoe repairer we had special machines to fix buggies and things cos they did a particular stitch.

They really are fab! My daughter is nearly 9 months and I carry her with ease. I hated my moby wrap!

Do you think a big 8 month old would still fit?

It's says up to 35lb, how much does LO weigh?

Do you think a big 8 month old would still fit?

yeah definately, my lo is 8 and half months and fits fine and she isn't a small baby. You can wear it on your hip and back too. It's worth the £20 and I can put it on when on my own!! (Unlike the moby)

Oh Im very tempted now! Duno how much he weighs prob just over 20lb I guess

Oh Im very tempted now! Duno how much he weighs prob just over 20lb I guess

My lo is just over 20lbs and fits perfectly. I'd go for it, if it doesn't suit you you could always resell? xx

Just ordered mine, excited much! Lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Don't forget when using it for young lo's (up to 3-4 months) the mei tai needs to be tie behind lo's back for added support, not under the bum, and you have to keep their legs tucked in in the froggie position xx

I got one! Hopefully its 20 quid well spent as I wanted to try one out :)

I got one! Hopefully its 20 quid well spent as I wanted to try one out :)

Lol Albert screamed his little head off. I'm going to try it over the weekend when OH is off. Good luck! xxxxxxxxx

Kynon liked it! Planning to use it camping this weekend instead of the wrap

Well its worth 20 quid! Fitted into my bag easily and went on easily. Did dig into my shoulders a bit and strangely my tummy but was ok for a little while. Hubby wanted to carry him in it drunk, idiot! Least he was interested I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back