Chat on here help!

Bluepaige

Reaction score
Hi all new to this so can anyone help?

you seem to have your own text on here am sort of working it out but some help would be good
Feel a little stupid asking but would like to know what you are talking about.

please correct if am wrong - thanks

OH - other half?
MILS - my in laws?

havent worked out anything else LOL what am I like!!!!!

and when you get to tri 2 you might see FBB - flat bottomed baby - one of the later boxes on the baby gaga tickers lots of us have got shows a baby that kind of has a flat bottom, and you get onto it just before 27 weeks when you move onto tri 3 so it's like a mark of nearing the end of the tri - that one confused me for ages! In fact I must suggest they put it on the list. But don't be embarrassed to ask if you don't understand anything, it takes a while to get used to it x

Lol, all these abreviations are confusing me a bit as well, I get most of them with a bit of thought but BFP had me stumped for AGES, didn't realise there is an abreviations list, will have to have a little look some time :)

Oh boy. the trying to conceive forum had me guessing forever with all their CM, CP, OPK, BD, BBT, EWCM (that had me stumped for AGES!), AF and HPTs :lol:

Don't ever feel silly asking as we all started out clueless once and it's only through my (slightly obsessive) time spent on here that I've gradually learned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back