******Charlotte89 C sec day!****** He has arrived :D

Kelly450

Reaction score
Now, as most of you know, Charlotte wanted a water birth. When at the midwife last week for her 38 week check she was told baby was 3/5 engaged and all was headed in the right direction.

On monday at 39+1, she went in to be checked for reduced movement, to be told that baby was in fact breech!

Unfortunately, as this was spotted so late, she has had to have a c section. This is scheduled in for today.
I know it must be so disappointing for her. So I just want to send her all the best and hope she has a speedy recovery. Especially as she wants to get back to the gym! Lol

Ive asked her to keep me as up to date as possible with times as to when she is going in and to let me know when he arrives so that we can all be up to date :)

Good luck today Char x

She should be going to the hospital at 7.30 this morning xx

8am - shes been told she is last on the list for her section today.

9.35am - she should be in by 12pm :)

11.35am - not going to hear from her now until she out of theatre and her little boy is with her

16.54 - Her little boy was born at 12.41pm, weighing a lovely 7lb 6. Massive congratulations Charlotte xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Last edited:
Shes at the hospital now and been told she is ths last patient on the list to go in for her section :-( x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good luck Charlotte. Lo will be here before you know it x

Good luck today Charlotte!! xxx

Good luck charlotte, hope you dont have too much waiting about & its a small list x

Shes been told she should be in by 12pm! Hope so. :) I cant wait to see him x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good luck C! Not that you need it. Not long to go! xxx

No text now until she is out of theatre! Eek her time has come x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Wowsers!!! I hope she's holding LO by now! Exciting!

Sooo exciting!! All the best charlotte89 will keep an eye on this thread for news!! Xx

Ooh good luck, can't wait to hear he's here an well and see pics :) xx

Goodluck Char! at least you get a July baby haha :) x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27