Changing room around?

Tonks

Reaction score
When did you change your babies room from a nursery into a toddlers room?

I won't be moving Nim into a toddler bed yet, but I really like the look of this:

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romgir/romgirwod/

Her nursery at the minute is blush pink and cream with a french style, rose theme. So not something which she's outgrown, and it is really elegant and pretty. I'm just tempted to give her a 'big girl' room :lol:

Dec has just recently got his big boy room, his nursery was a blue football theme which was suppose to grow with him, but when I got his new bed I didnt think it went with his room so we changed everything. So Dec was 26 months when he got his toddler room xx

That room is gorgeous. I so wish the UK had a pottery barn. I changed my son's room to a big boys room when he was about 2. I probably would have done it sooner but i was waiting to move so didn't see the point in decorating.

A room like the one on the link is still girly and pretty and would suit a lil girl from niamh's age till about 10 i reckon. Go on do it, i know you want to :lol: xx

we did rhys' room when he was 16/17 months and will be doing ffions as soon as her bed arrives x

I did a room for a little girl from start rather than baby to girls room.

I want to do a tinkerbell room now haha but won't :lol: ...yet ;)

Yeah I wish they did Pottery Barn here too! I think it would be very popular. Ex is going to the States so is going to get things to post and/or bring back with him so am tempted to get that bedding set.

Wobbs tinkerbell sounds ace! But I think the girls room is lovely now. :) Took you a lot of work too!

When did you all move from cot to toddler bed? Nim is 14 months, but not walking yet so there's little point I think until she's walking. She can get on and off the sofa though :lol:

Caitlins still in mamas papas cot ...her beds setup though.

They can stay in cot until 3 but my Caitlin is petite so shes fine! I dread the change over which we keep saying we're going to do. Last night she pounced on our bed trying to snuggle in so I might try tonight.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back