changing milk?

sarafet

Reaction score
aiden is still being sick at least once a day. (projectile - they think it's a build up of wind.)

it's awful, sometimes we can be winding him for AGES and nothing comes up :( then he'll start to fall asleep.. if he falls asleep, he obv won't burp, so he'll be sick shortly after :wall: it's getting really stressful and this morning he's constipated as well :cry:

we're going to try the process of elimination, for a start, we've been giving him infacol since tuesday, not sure if that's working yet, we thought it might be, then he was sick :roll: we're being REALLY careful about how we make up his formula, so there isn't too much powder. he's using teats with one hole in them - the slowest flow. we were going to try different bottles, but he seems to be being sick more often now and we're wondering if it might actually be the milk? :|

i've done a bit of looking on the net and found that it seems commen for babies to get constipated/windy on sma gold :? changing the milk was the last resort really, but does anyone think it's a good idea? if so can anyone recommend a milk? :(

also - i've given the wee man some cooled boiled water, praying that it works :pray:

I changed from C&G to Aptimil easy digest as A was being very sick all of the time. She is still sick but nothing like before. We even tried to go back to C&G in case it was co-incidence but it wasn't.

She took the change without fuss which I was suprised about.

i changed from aptamil to HIPP with no problems , his still sick but his reflux bubba

thanks girls, i'm just going to pop out and get some different milk seen as it seems to be ok to do straight away :)

really praying it is the milk, i hate seeing my wee man being sick etc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back