Changing bags;

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I can't find one i like.
Does anyone have any ideas of a nice one that isn't to expensive please?
x

Did you get the boots one? It's free when you get the baby club voucher and buy a pack of nappies. Seems to be ok, I've got that one and my silver cross one that came with my pram so haven't really been looking.

I didn't know boots do this! I am off to investigate! lol x

Yeah it's similar to the tesco baby club one where you get the wee box, if you have a boots advantage card sign up for the Parenting club part and they send you a wee magazine and a few vouchers inside. They say the changing bag normally costs £29.99 but I wouldn't pay that for it. It does have a wee travel changing mat in it too. It is a decent size and it's the one my friends all still use at least a year on!

Last edited:
Ive only got the boots one, infact Im using that bag for the babys hospital bag. I managed to get everything in there, cause even though it looks pretty pitiful when you hold it up empty you can actually fit loads in it :)

I did debate getting a nice one but it seems all the snazzy ones are around £80-£100 and I really dont have that sort of cash. This I might keep an eye out in primark ect and see if theres a bag I could use as a substitute. Good luck finding one! x

I got the boots one but also bought the one that matches my pushchair

I joined the boots baby club and never got anything to get a change bag?! :( Im looking for a change bag atm i like the baby k one at mothercare but im not paying £50 for one lol x

I've got a pink lining yummy mummy one which I love but has seen better days now

becks20 - when did you join the parenting club? Cause it took over 4 weeks for my vouchers to turn up!!!! They make you wait ages. Could be worth asking them about it. Not sure where you'd ask though lol.

becks20 - when did you join the parenting club? Cause it took over 4 weeks for my vouchers to turn up!!!! They make you wait ages. Could be worth asking them about it. Not sure where you'd ask though lol.

i joined begining of the year it said about the change bag as i joined up but i havent had any vouchers or magazine or anything through, i used to get them before with my daughter tho but they dont seem to want to no now lol x

i got graco one with my pram and everyone said i wudnt use it but i love it it holds everything enough even if were staying over night and it holds 4 full size bottles in one side compartment :D and its purple!! :D xx i think they retail at only 30 aswell xx

Becks where is your advantage card registered? If you have moved house since then and not informed them the vouchers/mag might have been delivered to an old address, just a thought since i've just moved!

I've got a babystyle changing bag which came with the pram but i'm off to pick our Boots bag up today! Cant miss out on a freebie these day! lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back