changing bag

hev&madi

Reaction score
i just wondered what changing bags everyone had got?

i cant find one anywhere

Hi, I got mine free with boots parenting club.

If you look on ther website you can register on there and they will send you vouchers to get a free change bag aslong as you buy one pack of huggies newborn nappies. :)

I have the free huggies one from the boots parenting club and i am gonna get the mamas and papas one from argos to match my pram :D xx

yep ive got the huggies one lol but ive been looking for another more feminine one

i had the huggies one as well and have now worn it out :?

I have just bought a Willi Lili one with a matching bag buddy (£70 in shops!!!!!!) good old Ebay eh?

not to everyones liking at it resemble a breifcase at first glance but opens really wide
http://www.willilili.com/index.asp

the buddy is great especially for you lot with Tinies, i wish i had found it earlier

ooo there very nice!

there was a tinkerbell chabging bag but i cant find it now :think:

I have the red version of this one.

Lrg_DSCF8803.jpg

and this was my first one (I love little company bags)
IMGP0023.jpg

Luckily I have a free changing bag with my travel system so thats handy!!

i got mine free at boots!!!

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

I dont use my free changing bag as too many chavs in my town use them!! (sorry to everyone that using them, i am sure you are not a chav) haha

I got a brown and blue one from ebay to match my buggy colours ... what colour buggy you got hev?

I love the tinkerbell one... i would have def bought it if i had a girl xxxx

For about 8 months I just used a big beach bag I got on holiday.

Then I bought a mamas and papas one from Tesco and it hasn't lasted long - all the inner lining ripped after about a month and all the foam has come out. I'm still using it though - it still works, it's just really tatty lol. I'm just not posh haha.

ooooo lovely buggy is that grey and pink??

what about this bag... i love it but its a bit expensive £52.. its called and oi oi message bag

xxxx

I got mine with my travel system, have you had a look on ebay? Some of the shops on there have some nice bags.....happy hunting.... :D
xxxx

lol thanks claire

keely its grey and beige and its got little stars on the beiges bits its lovely looks better than it does in argos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back