changing bag with poppers on the straps?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Hiya!
I have a changing bag but because my new pushchair just has one big handle and not 2 seperate ones like on a stroller the changing bag will just slide down the handle if u get what i mean?
i wondered if anyone knew of any changing bags with popers on the straps so its secure on the handle if you know what I mean?

graco have two short straps with poppers and one long one so i use it for everything... theyre good and only 25 so reasonable too and u can get all colours :d xx

Ooo do u no the name of it so i can google it? x

just google graco changing bag into google shopping :) xx

thats it!!! lol altho mine is allover one colour v dark purple! but yeah same bag thaqt is a bargain!! its a great bag one side pocket is waterproof for bottles too and u get a change mat for travelling although tip is try fold it the same way u opened it mine is still perfect and my sil's is wrecked cos it split iykwim?? xx

Oh yeah no what you mean hun!
Think Im gonna go with that one as its a fab price, and pink :p lol

yeah and at that price it doesnt matter if it dont last forever really as long as u get ur lil princess outta it xx

Yeah defiantly! and also it doesn't look TOO big, as when iv had big ones i just fill it with crap I dont need :lol:

v true!! i have to say im still using mine and i find it great and still in good cond. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back