• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Changes in movements??

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Hey All

I have noticed past 2 -3 days a huge change in baby's movements. They now feel very subtle compared to before and almost as if they are deeper into my tummy.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am still feeling baby move several times a day but they seem almost weak compared to before. Should I contact the midwife or is this normal for this stage?

maybe the baby has turned and is facing inside, which is why your not feeling them as much, the movements do tend to slow down as baby gets bigger, though mine feels like he is dancing around permanently :shock:

my movements are a lots lower now they feel like a sweeping movement rather then a kick although i do still get those they are just not as intense.

as baby gets bigger he cant move around so much and movements will feel different. my moveements arent big kicks any more, they are more like big shifting waves that rise up to my ribs. keep a log and if you are getting less than 10 mobements a day, contact your hospital or midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back