Cervix question.....

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I can find my own cervix and never have any problems with that lol but my question is, do they "move" at all in late pregnancy??? Like come down any lower or anything?

Tmi mines quite high but I can feel it, I just wondered if it should get lower or whatever before it starts dilating?

Any info would be good :) x

I'm not sure but would love to know...wenni was ttc I could easily track my cervical position but I can't reach mine now :( tmi but I keep havin a feel 4 it in the hope itl move lower or do something to show my bodys preparin itself xx

I "think" it's supposed to get lower the closer you are to having it. Mine is too high to reach.

i thought it was supposed to ghet lower as well........

When your preg it tucks itself up so decrease risk of infection and water leakage ect.. But when your nearer birth it comes down and forward xxx

When your preg it tucks itself up so decrease risk of infection and water leakage ect.. But when your nearer birth it comes down and forward xxx

I'll have to check mine each week in that case to give myself an idea of when things will kick off!

What does it feel like I have never tried to feel for it before?!?

I'll have to check mine each week in that case to give myself an idea of when things will kick off!

Mine was down and forward for about 3 weeks before labour started others can be the same day :)

be careful though cos sometimes i think you can end up giving yourself a sweep kinda thing. phil started playing with my cervix \(sounds far more exciting than what it actually was......lol) but it made my waters slowly break and iended up with an induction!! x

Thanks for all your replies guys! I think I'll just check every now and then, mines reachable but not that low at all. Hmmm! X

be careful though cos sometimes i think you can end up giving yourself a sweep kinda thing. phil started playing with my cervix \(sounds far more exciting than what it actually was......lol) but it made my waters slowly break and iended up with an induction!! x

Yeah I gave myself cramps last time I checked and I was being careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back