Cervix pains

Blossom

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone

I've been having some very sharp cervix pains over the last few days...Really really painful and sudden, almost like little one is clawing at my cervix, or rubbing his head against it :shock: . It's right unerneath my bump. Sometimes it hurts so much (but its only for a few seconds) it actually makes me yell with pain.

I'm guessing that its normal and everyone will be getting them, but i was just wondering what you thought? I know were all different, but is this the kind of thing that can go on for weeks, or does it sound like something that means I'm close to going into labour (wishfuil thinking! :lol: )

Are you getting the same?

im only 31 weeks
but ive had waht you desribed
my little one feels like hes got a hand full of my womb exit and hes rubbing kneeding pulling prodding pushing the hell out of me
it also maks me shout out very loud as it bloody hurt
ive had the usual him bouncing on my lady bits
but this was all together diffrent

ive not had it in days so its not an indication of impending labour for me
(relife :D )

but i hope that yours is :pray:

sarah :wave:

Hi Blossom!

I spoke to my midwife about this last week and she said it's the baby beginning to engage and that it's nothing to worry about (but that it can be excrutiatingly painful)... NICE!

Hope it gets better for you soon :hug:

Hi I am only 27 weeks and started to feel something like that. hope it LO getting engaged.! it's not that painful though but it feels like there is kind of pressure which makes me like Ouch :rotfl:

Hi

I used to find that getting on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards and side to side helped relieve the sharp pains when Isaac used to dance on my cervix.

Its horrible, I can remember it vividly :)

I've been getting this over the past couple of days, last night in bed I was half expecting his arm to pop out! It felt like he was moving downwards and clawing at me at the same time, together with some strong BH. Not a nice feeling! :shock:

Hi I've been getting something similar too - sharp pains in my lady bits and also achy bump, like period pains. I have put it down to baby getting ready and wind!!!!!! :oops: (Not wind in my lady bits obviouslly!!! :) )
I'm off to MW this afternoon so will mention it to her and see if she agrees. I'll let you know if she has any further pearls of wisdom!! :hug:

MW said it is normal - preparation for labour pains! :)

thanks for finding out, and thanks for replies...well im still here and not gone into labour yet :lol:

I can live in hope.

i 've had a few of those pains over the last few days and it is a bit Ouchy! Makes me wonder what its gonna feel like when your cervix really is ripping open :shock: :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back