Cervical Mucus and Ovulating

mags

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
This is my first post. Sorry if I ramble on, but I hope some of you can help me...

I have had 'fertile' (ie milky white to clearish & stretchy) cm for the past 4 days now--days 13, 14, 15, and 16 of my cycle. Is it normal to go on so long? Hubby and I have made love on all those days, so please keep your fingers crossed for me...

Also, I have read conflicting information about cm and I hope one of you can give me an answer. Does it mean I'm about to release my egg or that I have already done?

Thank you! :wave:

usually means you are about to release the eggy, then it'll dry up/change consistency once you have.

can last quite a few days as your body prepares to ovulate.

good luck xx

Hi mags, nothing more to add but just wanted to welcome you to the site and wish you lots of luck in TTC, youve come to the right place :D :wave:

Thank you for answering and for welcoming me to the forum! Last month I used an OPK for the first time and it said that I had ovulated on day 14. This month I couldn't find any test sticks in my Tesco and was too lazy to look anywhere else (Tesco you have a lot to answer for!) and so I decided to follow the CM test this month. I figured I would have ovulated a few days ago (this is day 17 now) but my CM is still the same.

Can I ask you girls another question? Let's just say I did get pregnant on day 14...how would my CM be looking now? You'd think I'd know all these things from having a 2 year old daughter, but she was a real surprise after a miscarriage and I never paid much attention to my CM etc around the early days of conception because I was heartbroken and had given up TTC and wasn't expecting to find my self expecting! :eek:

don't really know mags....some people say they get lots of creamy cm when they are pregnant, but i'm not sure how early on that hapens.

Sorry I can't help as I am new to all this, but would be interested in reading the replies from others :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back