CD6 anybody??

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well yesterday i stopped bleeding so i guess my body is ready to start ttc again.

obviously i know after a mc my cycle and ovulation days could be all messed up and out of sync, but i'm just going with what it was before as it was pretty regular with 30 day cycle and ovulation on cd15/16.

i've never used opk before but i've got some ic ones, what day should i start testing from?

I'm counting Sunday as my cd1 so today is my cd6...anybody else on cd6?

fingers crossed x

Im on cd9 and i just had a mmc like you, so only 3 days infront of you. I also have some opk just ic but going to use them daily from today onwards. My cycles before mmc was 28-30 days so im going to hope they havent went out. Fx crossed for us both :) xx

Im cd6 today, 3rd cycle ttc. I usually start POAS opk from cd9-10.

Good luck lovie x

thanks girls, i'm going to start poas from cd9 then, i hope the mc didn't mess up my cycle too much. have any of you used softcups before?

No havent tried them myself, some people rave about them though.

Good luck z

I havent tried them. I only starting ttc in april and got lucky first time (then unlucky it didnt last), so right now for me its the laid back aprroach and hopefully that works again xx

Last edited:
i'm in two minds vicky, we started ttc in December and i fell in May after using conceive plus that cycle, so half of me is saying just stick with the conceive plus and the other half is saying, use everything you can think of (opk, softcups, epo etc).

The problem is i don't want to get so stressed out that it affects things so I think i'm only going to use conceive plus this cycle and see what happens, if no BFP then i've got the other stuff ready for the next cycle if i want to start using them.

so desperate for a sticky bean xx

Me 2, im really hoping it happens this cycle but dont want to stress about it, if it ment to be it will happen. If nothing happens in a few months i will start using things to help out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back