CD 80 tomorrow - really didn't want to make it to 80!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Sorry i know there's nothing anyone can do to help but i just needed to moan! I really didn't want to make it to CD80 and it looks like i'm gonna :cry: :cry: :cry: As of this sunday I'll of missed 3 periods compared to someone with a 28 day cycle because i'll be on CD 84 (28x3)!
:pray: :pray: :pray: Praying I don't make it to Sunday.

Come on AF give these girls a BFP and come to me instead :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sorry just needed to moan

Bex :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope AF shows for you hun (& me2 :wall: ) Wht has your doctor said? are you having some blood tests? I think my ovulating is messed up, or im not ovulating. Either way its a problem. :hug:

Thanks Jenna I can always count on you for an e-hug (or a 100 :hug: )

I needed it!

I had my blood test on Friday so i'm waiting for my results from that which should let me know if i'm pre-menapusal which is our big concern at the moment. And tomorrow i have internal examination :oops: Oh joy!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: and then its just more of the waiting game!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm hoping for you that your cycles are just gearing up again after your m/c (i've read sometimes it can take a cycle or two for your cycles to settle down after a m/c) so i'm praying :pray: thats what it is for you and that the fact you have conceived in the past means your ovulating fine and just out of sync a bit!! Which is frustating still but at least really hopeful & healthy Well thats what i'm hoping and praying for you :pray: :pray: :pray: .

Have the doctors said anymore about what you should do?

Bex
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

the last thing i heard from docs was that i had to wait 4 weeks, so i think im going to wait another 2 then see him again.

:hug: Hope the blood tests come back ok. Dont worry about the internal, it might be a bit embaressing but itll hopefully give you a better idea of whats going on. :hug:

Good luck for tomorow. :hug: Keep us updated!

good luck jenna and little miss pink, i cant imagine what you are going through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What i'd give to see that!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's quite a beautiful sight. It involves wearing red and waving tampons around the body whilst chanelling the energy of mother nature. It has often moved an on looker to tears. I think of laughter. The pressure of this then gives the womb a kick start and hopefully starts AF.:rotfl: (if only it were that simple eh?!)

Seriously tho I hope the examination goes well tomorrow.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
What i'd give to see that!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's quite a beautiful sight. It involves wearing red and waving tampons around the body whilst chanelling the energy of mother nature. It has often moved an on looker to tears. I think of laughter. The pressure of this then gives the womb a kick start and hopefully starts AF.:rotfl: (if only it were that simple eh?!)

Seriously tho I hope the examination goes well tomorrow.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks trudyscrumptious!! And thanks for making me smile :D

Off to follow your instructions and do the AF dance myself! :rotfl:

I'll let you all know when there is any knews from the doctors keep everything crossed for me that the result isn't 'i cannot have babies!!!"

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams