• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ccoorr

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I'm in love or lust.

saw superman on sunday. Brendan Roth is soo sexy. and when they pull his suit down to reveal that oh so gorgeous chest.

I wonder how fast i can get a divorce and married again. think i will train Liam to say 'daddy' when he sees him. :lol:

I went to the cinema last week, now i can't get captain jack out my head :wink: xx

yep captain jack is my fav

but i also like Brendan Roth and Joaquin Phoenix. was totally in love with River Phoenix when i was younger.

I haven't seen superman yet :( ,it's wierd though johnny depp does nothing for me but captain jack :dance: xx

i can't get a turkey baster out my head :rotfl:

oh Nikki that picturessent me all funny! :shock:
ive not seen an erection likethat in months! :shock: *FAINTS*

budge said:
oh Nikki that picturessent me all funny! :shock:
ive not seen an erection likethat in months! :shock: *FAINTS*

Never thought of it as an erection,and a snip at £4.99,what a money making idea :think: , we could put ann summers out of business :rotfl: xx

Bad new Davina, rumour has it Mr Routh bats for t'other team! :(

LittleMinx said:
Bad new Davina, rumour has it Mr Routh bats for t'other team! :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :wall:

He is very sexy though :D

He's rank, the guy who play Clark in smallville should be superman, at least you might have a slight chance of getting a bit *drools* :lol:

Captain Jack or Johnny Depp can sweep me off anyday.... :wink:

i got superman on dvd a week ago, i thought it was a major disspapointment, it was so slow to get in to, am i the only one who thought that?

xx

Didn't mind the film, but thought Kate Bosworth was the worst casting for Lois Lane ever.

Hmm.....lets see...she has a career at Daily Planet with Clark, then has a six year old son, and still looks 21! Did she go into journalism age 12??!! :?

Plus the girl needs to eat some food!!!

brendan roth was at the premiere with his girlfriend :(

the smallville superman is married :(

lois's son cant be 6 he must only be 4, as superman has been gone 5 years. he must have left before lois started to get bigger as he would be able to scan her and see the baby. so he must have left when she was about 3 months pregnant, so he comes back in 5 years so baby jason would have been 4 1/2.

When we went to see superman, when we came out, DH kept saying that Lois must have been the world's biggest slapper. She must have slept with her husband pretty darned quickly after superman left in order for him to believe that the kid was his son! lol. He kept muttering to himself "evil cow...she obviously didn't care about superman at all. Look how she treats him! The minute he leaves, she sh*gs someone else!" lol.
Bless him, poor sod, I think he took it way too seriously lol!

Xena, my OH takes all his superhero films VERY seriously. He's a nerd but I love him! :D

Davina, as for Mr Routh and his girlfriend, the sexuality thing IS just a Hollywood rumour, so get rid of her and you may be in with a chance after all! :cheer:

lol i have no chance. did you read my post about flasher. too much cellulite.

lol

Sami said:
He's rank, the guy who play Clark in smallville should be superman, at least you might have a slight chance of getting a bit *drools* :lol:

Captain Jack or Johnny Depp can sweep me off anyday.... :wink:

Now there's a girl with taste :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back