• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Catching Up!

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi all

Haven't been around for such a long time as work has been sooooo hectic. Anyway have just been catching up on everyone's news - can't believe how quickly the time seems to have flown by.

Well I'm doing OK. Saw midwife yesterday and already the baby's nearly fully engaged :shock: . I knew it was because I've been feeling him/her 'burrowing' really low down and sometimes it's really uncomfortable. MW is certain baby will arrive early, especially as Maddie was a week early and me, my brother and my sister all came between 1 and 4 weeks early. So we'll have to see.

She also said baby's measuring a little small but then she said that about Maddie and she was 7lb 8oz and a week early, so if she went full term she would have been a big baby!

I'm leaving work at the end of this month so should have a little bit of time off before little one makes an appearance. Am getting very concerned that we've bought nothing for this new arrival. Really need to think about getting some basics - very scary!!

Finally, we've decided we're definitely going to try and have a home birth. My next MW appt is in 2 weeks where she's comign to the house to drop off a bag of stuff in preparation. But then she gets married and it's looking like she may be on her honeymoon if baby arrives early which is a bit of a shame as I really like her. (of course it's great news for her!)

So that's all my news. Will hope to chat more once I'm off work but it's been nice checking in and seeing how everyone's doing!

LBxx

Glad to hear you're doing well! :D

Bet its not such a little bump anymore! I hope you manage to get the home birth that you want :)

nice to have u back littlebump! glad ur doing well. :hug:

Thanks ladies! Yes the bump's not so little now :oops: - never really thought that through from the last time!

Speak soon

LBxx

Hi Littlebump, nice to see you back posting again :)

When are you due (sorry my pregnant brain can't remember :) ) I see you are another lady interested in a home birth. They should start a new board here for the "home birth gang" :D I think you are all very brave I must say but I wish you good luck of course. :dance:

:hug:

Hi

Nice to hear from you glad to hear all is well .
Cant believe yoru almost due already :shock:
Goodluck with your home birth hun :hug:
Katrina

nice to hear from you :)

wow, looks like it wont be long now then :)

bet your getting excited :D

Sabrina said:
Hi Littlebump, nice to see you back posting again :)

When are you due (sorry my pregnant brain can't remember :) ) I see you are another lady interested in a home birth. They should start a new board here for the "home birth gang" :D I think you are all very brave I must say but I wish you good luck of course. :dance:

:hug:

Thanks Sabrina. My EDD is 1st June. Am hoping to make it to mid May but any time after that will be fine by me!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back