Catch up :-)

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I haven't really been on as my hard drive blew up on my pc lol so waiting for that to be fixed, but got a new phone so can access from there now!!

You all ok? I've got awful red rash which started on tummy then spread to arms and thighs :-( gotta have blod test wed for gallbladder function :-(

On a lighter note, I've got my 20 week scan on thursday :) so excited....so although I'm on team yellow a( the moment, I will be either blue or pink next thurs :) xx

Hey welcome back!! Good luck with the scan wow it's flying by seemingly for you :oooo: x

Oooh bet you are excited to find out! I wondered where you had been! :)

Hope the rash clears up soon!! xx

Welcome back! Good luck with the rash, doesn't sound fun at all. But the scan does sound fun! Have a great time :)

Welcome back! Hope that pesky rash clears up soon!

Welcome back! sorry about the computer - be lost without mine :) and sorry about the rash :oooo: hope that clears up.

got to wait till the 25th for my scan seems like ages away - we dont want to find out what we're having but I still can't wait! Best of luck for yours :dance:

Aww I don't really want to find out but think iys best as my partner left me so if I know what sex it is I can be prepared!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back