Carrier help

I'd think they make them to fit all sizes to a fairly large size tbh. Don't forget men wear these sort of carriers also and are often much larger than the women wearing them.

Besides I don't consider size 18 huge.

Why not go trial one in a store somewhere and see if it fits? Or check th makers official site and contact them direct and ask?

For a newborn baby I would strongly reccomend using a stretchy wrap instead of one of those carriers... no worries with them not fittng you as they are 5m of fabric... baby is positioned in nice and close too....

Karime or Moby are good brands....

Or other types of good carriers are MeiTais.... just google them you will find loads

PM if you want more info! :wink:

try a material sling instead - cheaper and much more comfy

I got one from lisa&alex on here ;)

I started with a carrier like this but didn't get on with it at all, especially when the baby gets bigger. She hated it when she was small. I switched to a pouch sling and that was loads better. I got a sewing pattern and made it to measure (dead easy - I'd never follwed a pattern before) and it is dead comfy for me and LO. I would definatley recommned a pouch sling over these.

Also bear in mind you are only supposed to use those types of carriers for an hour or two when they are tiny: their spine isn't strong enough to support all that weight in that position to begin with. If you do go for it though, I'm sure the fit will be fine - you aren't exactly mahoosive now and I've seen big men wearing those kind of carriers before.

We've got this one:

230232731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back