Cara Helena Rogers - 09/03/2011

sarl1967

Reaction score
Cara Helena Rogers was born at 22.40 on the 9th March 2011

Quick Birth Story

As you know my waters broke on Tuesday 8th March at 2.30am - off we went to the hospital who advised to go to clinic apt on the Tuesday am - went to this were was advised by the doctor that they would induce on the Wednesday and to call for a time

Called the hospital on the Wednesday to be advised to go in at 09.30am - off we went to the hospital had bp checked a few time and baby monitored - the induction then started at 1.30pm.

Was progressing along although most of the time i didnt realise just how dilated i was getting :whistle: at 7pm we were advised that as my contractions were about 2 mins apart and i was 5 cm dilated was being moved to the delivery suite - from the move went to 10 cm quite quickly at this time i needed something so had 2 paracetamol - then after about a hour tried the gas and air but couldnt get on with this so midwife advised pethadine - went on pushing from about 9pm and got to the stage where i thought my hips were going to break and i really couldnt do it anymore when they said her head was halfway out - were discussing cutting me when i dont know what came over me but just did a almighty push and out popped baby cara - had 2nd degree tear and fainted in the toliet and about 2am. We spent two nites in the hospital and had to go back in last week because of high BP - iam on medication now which seems to be managing it have been having it checked daily up to today now get it checked wednesday so fingers crossed not been a easy few days since the birth but she is well worth it and more.

DSC00400-1.jpg

I was just thinking about you today wondering how you were getting on! Congratulations, she's beautiful! And well done you!

Oh she is gorgeous and I love the name! Congratulations hunny :yay:

Congratulations!! She's beautiful xx

Oh my word she is gorgeous! Congratulations x

Congratulations, sounds like you did really well :) She's adorable !! xx

well done! congratulations! :love:

Aaaw, she's lovely - what a lovely name too! Congratulations xx

Congratulations hun shes beautiful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics