Car seat!

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
I want to get Lola a new car seat in the next month or so as she's getting a bit big for hers now.

Can anyone recommend a good one?

I have bought Jack the Britax Si car seat and I think it's really good, it's rear facing and forward facing and lasts until approx 4 years of age :D

I'm thinking about this too as Maddisons feet hang out end of it so that means she has to bend her legs up when in car coz they push against back seat :roll: I thought it would last longer than 7 months though :?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I have bought Jack the Britax Si car seat and I think it's really good, it's rear facing and forward facing and lasts until approx 4 years of age :D

Do you use it already?

If you are which way around are you using it?

Yeah I have used it for the past 1 1/2 months I think, I have it rear facing at moment, Jack doesn't sit for very long on his own just yet so I don't want to put it forward facing just yet but have heard as long as LO has been sitting unaided for a few weeks it is fine to put them forward facing :hug:

We have the same one as sweetcheeks. Jake has just started using it forward facing last week. I think it is a good seat but dont have anything to compare it to. It takes up a lot of room rear facing but its ok forward facing.

i have a maxi cosi tobi... like this one...

TOBIHAPPYFLOWERSMALL.jpg

its fab car seat and i lve the colourway lol.... i had the same colour in her cabriofix lol :D

the seat belt on this is great as it is held up on springs when its not fastened and so you dont have to dig around looking fr it... great when its raining all over ur back wen ur in a rush getting babs in car lol

Maxi Cosi Tobi :D It has good reviews, it's easy to fit, easy to use and it looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back