Car seat help

Bloom

Reaction score
I need some help dd is getting to small for her current seat and im looking at buying a new one i may hold out for the jan sales but need some advice.

She is 7 1/2 months but still quite small at about 15lb's she can sit up on her own (if that matters)

What seat does everyone else have?

I would quite like one that clips in and out on the base (if they are available in the next stage if not then its not the end of the world) and i think shes still too small for forward facing but i want it to last a while.

Any ideas?

There was a similar post on this somewhere else today, will try and find it. We're in a similar boat as although Becky isn't heavy she is talllllll and her feet are hanging off the end of it. I was told, though, that her feet aren't a problem you only need to worry if their head starts to go above the seat. So we're going to hold out until she outgrows that one completely and move her into a group 1 car seat.

If you need to move her out of her car seat before she's big enough for a group 1 then you would need to think about a Group 0+1 like this one.

As far as I know it's only Group 0 car seats/infant carriers you can lift in and out as although you can get a base for some of the others, they're far too big and bulky to constantly lift in and out as they do up to around 4 years old.

daftscotslass said:
There was a similar post on this somewhere else today, will try and find it. We're in a similar boat as although Becky isn't heavy she is talllllll and her feet are hanging off the end of it. I was told, though, that her feet aren't a problem you only need to worry if their head starts to go above the seat. So we're going to hold out until she outgrows that one completely and move her into a group 1 car seat.

If you need to move her out of her car seat before she's big enough for a group 1 then you would need to think about a Group 0+1 like this one.

As far as I know it's only Group 0 car seats/infant carriers you can lift in and out as although you can get a base for some of the others, they're far too big and bulky to constantly lift in and out as they do up to around 4 years old.

Thanks her head is not over the top yet but im so confused im off to find a this other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back