car seat again sorry

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
sorry for yet another post regarding car seat. lucy is 6 months and weighs over 9 kg. im trying to buy yet another car seat to keep her rearward facing (she is squashed in herinfant carrier now) can anyone recommend a next stage one which can stay rearward for a wee while longer but one that doesnt cost the earth!! all the ones ive seen are well over £100 . thanks in advance xxx

also just watched a video about keeping baby rearward till 4. how many of you are planning on doing this? just out of interest xx

Im getting the one that inky has said.

Seems good value and they can stay rear facing for a while.

Ill be keeping my LO rear facing until she's at least 2 but hopefully longer :) Shes still in her infant car seat at the moment.

Isla has really long legs so outgrew her infant carrier months ago. So I bought a rearward/forward seat from Argos for £30 until she was ready to move to her brittax king ts seat which is forward facing only.

Kiddicare do some really good seats at great prices x

---
-

thanks ladies, ill probably have a look at argos too as i have already bought her one for front facing, just need something to keep her rear facing for a little bit longer, and i need to get another one for hubbys van too!! what a mine field lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back