• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't stop thinking.......

skairdykat

Reaction score
about the 11 yr old whose been killed. I'v ebeen thinkginabout it all day. It awful isn't it? Think it's hit ma more because Macaulay is the same age. Just don't know what I would do if I was his mother :cry:
Just want to keep my boys close and never let them out again but I know thats not possible nor right.

:( very sad isn't it. Too many guns that are getting into the hands of babes. The police really need to crack down.

It just defies belief. And the sadder thing is that its most likely been another young person. That poor mother. So many families lives ruined.
But the person that done it will no doubt have come from a 'bad home' and will get a paltry sentance.

I know. I think they've arrested a 14 yr old and an 18 yr old in connection with it. :cry:

I think it's discusting how people feel by hurting someone gives them that satisfaction and they think that will get away with it

i cant stop thinking about the 2 month old lil boy killed by a car in his pram nearish to me :cry:

just heard about the 11 year old on the news,
omg :( basically, in the back of the neck what is this world coming to honestly.
noone is safe to do anything :(

and that little baby boy that died too :( made me cry.
its so horrible.

group hug

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've started to avoid watching the news because it's all you ever hear lately isn't it? :cry:

That poor boy, he was about to start big school and everything. I cant imagine what it must feel to lose a child, especially in such horrible circumstances :cry: :cry: :cry:

skairdykat said:
I've started to avoid watching the news because it's all you ever hear lately isn't it? :cry:

I don't watch the news anymore either- its too depressing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back