Can't stop crying :-(

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I feel pathetic, I feel this immense sadness and I keep crying. I keep telling myself to snap out of it but I can't get rid of this horrible feeling. Even when I'm playing with my gorgeous girl I feel like my head is somewhere else. This is the worst feeling in the world. I wish someone could make it stop. My husband has gone to work now and I feel so emotional and vulnerable. I need his cuddles. When does this pain stop? 😥

Hey hun, I lost my first pregnancy in April at 11+2 so I know what you're going through. It will get easier, I promise. I still have bad days (this Saturday being one of them), but they're less and less frequent now. It's not that I'm forgetting what happened, I guess you just learn to deal with it better. Big hugs to you xx

hi hun sorry for your loss, give yourself time to heal its such an awful thing to go through but it will get easier.
Big hugs to you xx

So sorry for your loss, I had my mc on 2nd July and I have cried everyday since, some days more than others (almost had a meltdown at the Next sale when I saw the baby stuff!!) but I am slowly starting to feel the black cloud lifting. Don't ever feel pathetic, you are grieving and you need time!

Take care xx

It never really goes away but it gets easier. I had three in a row (two just before 12 weeks and one at 7ish). I felt a lot of things, sadness, frustration, anger - just lots. I decided to stop letting TTC rule my life and ended up doing weightwatchers (I had a few extra pounds from being pregnant so many times!) and getting a new and improved job. Lo and behold I got pregnant quickly when I wasn't trying. I always thought that was a load of rubbish but who knows. I just thought to myself "maybe I'm only meant to have one" and made peace with that. I'm 27 weeks now and obviously a nervous wreck still but hopefully it'll work out.
I know just how you're feeling and I really hope you start to feel better soon. My advice is focus on something positive for you, away from TTC xxx
Lots of love xx

That's how I feel at the moment that maybe I'm only meant to have one child. It's horrible cos it took a year to fall with Mia but only took 2 months this time and we took the relaxed approach. I'm worried I'm gonna be so desperate to get pg again when we can start ttc that it won't happen. How long did it take you ladies to get your first period after mc?
X

It took about six weeks, four to ovulate x

I am so sorry for ur loss. I lost my baby at five months pregnant. It was the worst time of my life.
It still hurts, you will never forget. But I promise u that the emotional pain will get better. It takes time.
Time to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back