Can't sleep!!!

Emmamb

Reaction score
I'm the queen of sleep usually but just can't turn off...went to bed at 9.40 was asleep within 2 pages of my book but woke an hour later...have since read another 50+ pages of the book,surprised dh by been awake wen he came up,had some snuggLe time with him,read the remainin 150+ pages of book and still can't turn off!!

I hate been awake at this time cos I hear noises in the house which makes me paranoid,even tho I know the dog would b goin mental if any1 was about.
Just want my brain to turn off instead of ticking away like it is at the mo xx

I'm the same, thats why im on here at 5:25am... I usually take a camomile tea with me to bed but I didn't tonight, so maybe that works. I hate how I have to pee 2-3 times during the night though!

i was up every 2nd hour last night!! shame as ive been sleeping fairly well. oh well not to worry i will have to have a power nap later on!! xx

I'm supposed to b goin to see my Nanna wiv my mum but I might cancel or see if I can put it off til this aft...didn't doze off till 4am then was awake at 6.45 cos dh's alarm went off x

I've been the same. It's not too bad at the minute as it's half term so I can nap during the day but when I'm at work it's a killer! I sleep for about 2 hours then I'm awake. I guess it'll be good practice for when little ones here - but I hate it when people say that!

I think PP may be right about herbal tea etc!!

We won a cofee machine in oh's raffle at work over xmas (he works in a supermarket!), thought it might be good for cuppas during night feeds as purely a hot water machine! and so until I can work out what tok do with milk to keep cold in the bedroom, I tried a fruity teabag instead last night, not quite the same on taste, but do you know I was only up once instead of the usual 3-4 times! Have got a headache today so perhaps my body is missing some drinks!

Oh and I woke up at 8am! not 4 or 5am too!! (good job my kids are older!)

I hope you get some catchup sleep later Emma

Last edited:
I have had this on and off for a couple of weeks now :-( some nights I sleep like a log and then others I wake every two hours and then when dh comes in from work at 4am I can't get back to sleep! Other nights I sleep right through for 12hrs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back