cant sleep rrraaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
was so good tongiht , got everything shut up and was in bed by 9.30 reading me book , hubby gets home at 12.30 after work and im still awake , its now 2 am and im STILL awake :roll:

i cant seem to switch off :x

Role on the day shift!! I'm at my inlaws and woke up at 4am!!

Evetually I gave in and have ome downstairs to log on D's Mum's computer....

After a surf here it'll bee 'flipword' till everyone else akes up!

I cant sleep at all now I have been up since 4 this morning - did some cleaning washing etc. and now Im really tired but I think ill stay up all day and try and sleep tonight :roll:

I have slept the last 2 nights thank goodness, was starting to resemble something inhuman at the begining of the week.

i didnt stay oline , noone was here ! think i dozed off at about 4 am ,to wake at 5 , 6 and 7.30 for pee , 7.30 i went back to bed for hubby to keep me awake snoring , then his alarm went at 9

safe to say ive a stinking headache now :roll: and i really wanted to see if i could have gone aqua natel today if its on :wall: but sooooo tired :cry:

the past few nights i've been cat napping,

going to bed and going to sleep for an hour then waking up, sleeping for another hour then waking up...

it's becoming annoying :x

oh my god thats mad, i was up at 2 for a wee, couldnt get back to sleep so tossed and turned til 4am, then got uop, had cuppa and dobe all my ironibg. didnt even gp back to bed so im knackered now!!

I know how you all feel :hug: I've been having really c**p nights sleeps too.

Hubby has been on the sofa the last two night because i'm disturbing him so much :( I offered to sleep on the sofa as he is at work but he wont let me, says i'll be better off in bed and nearer to the bathroom! Bless him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back