Cant find any curtains

Flame

Reaction score
I cant find any curtains that i think will go with the nursery for around £20.

Need something cream coloured with some nice tie backs or something that will go with a dark beige/light coffee :? coloured wall.

Anyone got any ideas?

Do you know what size you need? Are we talking about a big window?

No they're not big windows, dont really know the size off the top of my head.

That okay, I just found some, and when I put in the measurements I was guessing, and realised if it was a big window I wasn't going to be much help :lol:

I'll find the link, and base it on a medium sized window :hug:

I've bought gorgeous Mamas & Papas ones but have to say they were £75 so a tad more than you want to spend and I then had to spent an extra £30 having them lined (they were actually quite thin)....try the catalogues and argos etc, they do heaps and are never very expensive. Or try Rosebuys for good curtains/towels etc they are in most high streets and are always doing sales. Also try bigger versions of supermarkets, our Sainsburys isn't too big but does a small selection of pre-made curtains and bedding, the nearest Tesco is huge, has a whole household section....worth a look (asda too!) they are really, really reasonable.

I got the curtains for our nursery off ebay...They were second hand but look like new cost £89 new and won them for £3.99 + postage so well worth a look there too.

ikea is great for plain stuff should get a pair for a tenner

I really like that argos teddies set but i was away over the weekend and missed out on it :(

Might have to spend more and get the new set from Argos seeing as i dont have a border for my room either now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back