PLEASE HELP

hi i need some advice on pushchair/pram, does anyone know any good shops? i need something that will cope with a lot of wear any ideas, please?

hi i think your best bet would be to go around few shops and ask the assstants they know the best ones and hey can advse you properly also you can try them and fnd out if you find them comfortable. mamas and papas are good but a bit pricey at least you wll get an idea.
from what i have heard the 3 wheelers are good for a bit of rough!!
good luck
Lisa :?:

I think the right pram/pushchair for you depends on how and when you're going to use it. For example, if you're going to be getting on and off public transport a lot you'll want something that's easy to fold and doesn't weigh too much etc. Remember if it feels heavy in the shop it's going to be worse when you have a baby and shopping in it!

I looked at travel systems to start with but in the end went for a Mama's and Papa's Pliko Pramette which can be a pram or a pushchair and folds down really easily and doesn't weigh much.

The downside is that you need to buy a seperate car seat but we bought one that does from birth - 3yrs rather than go for a a carrytot style that only does up to 9 months (and costs around £60) and then have to buy another one for another £100 or so.

Lisa's advice is very good, go round a few shops and ask about different types and pros and cons but I'd also ask mum's what they think. If you see someone with a pram that you think you like stop and ask them about it. They won't mind and who knows better than someone who has pushed a baby round in it/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back