Can't even read it...disturbing me!

natalie_staffs

Reaction score
I noticed someone did a post about baby P. I can't even bring myself to open it as scared i may hear futher details. Hence why im opening a new topic about it. Yesterday, as soon as i seen a baby on the news i kept turning it over, didnt want to hear it. My friend after asking her not to tell me yesterday what it was about, told me a few minor details. Since then i cant stop thinking about it. I dropped my son off at his grandma's yesterday and burst into tears. Last night i kept waking up thinking about it. Really cant cope with it. The more i try not to think about it the more i do. If anyone replies please do not mention any details about what actually happened.

Am i too over sensitive cause being pregnant or what?

xxx

Why have you done like ten threads all with the same thing,
Is it a mistake???

If so then hun you need to try and take your mind off it when you start thinking about it.

Don't feel bad for how you feel hun, we all deal with things differently :hug:

Many people can't bring themselves to read about it as its very upsetting. Whereas I have read every detail because I feel I owe it to the poor lil mite to try and understand what he went through. Like I said we all react differently, theres no right or wrong way.

Try and take your mind of it. I keep hugging my son more than usual...................I think I am annoying him now though! :wink:

I am one who does not like to think about it as i feel sick when i do :cry:

I get up and do something to take my mind off if but I know thats not always easy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here i go again... just walked to the shops with my partner and saw a picture of the little guy and burst into tears again. My partner keeps saying i need to snap out of it. Do you think theres something wrong with me?

and sorry about all the threads, my computer was playing up didnt realise it would do that.

I dont think you are over reacting honey. I haven't watched or read about it as it is very upsetting.

Misslarue said:
. Whereas I have read every detail because I feel I owe it to the poor lil mite to try and understand what he went through. Like I said we all react differently, theres no right or wrong way.

Try and take your mind of it. I can keep hugging my son more than usual...................I think I am annoying him now though! :wink:

Thats exactly why I have been reading and do read these things but this time I just couldnt cope with it. Which makes me feel bad because I can feel as bad as I like but I didnt go through what baby P went through. Its just thrown up a lot of emotions. I just want to go out and save all the kids that are getting beaten and kick shit out of all the people who harm kids. But how can we help??? How???????

natalie_staffs said:
My partner keeps saying i need to snap out of it. Do you think theres something wrong with me?

Its not so easy to snap out of it. I dont think there is anything wrong with you at all.

There is also another thread about this here

Not coping with stories about baby P

It is absolutely awful, I agree. I am trying to keep the threads on the forum down though, I'm afraid, I know you said you saw the other threads, but I think the one I posted above is the same as what you are saying so that one could be used. We are getting new threads everyday and not everyone wants to see reminders everywhere about this awful case :(

Lets try and use the one thread. :hug:

Yep, thats my thread. It doesnt go into too much details and much has pretty much the same sentiment as what you have said here. I feel I need to do something productive but I just dont know what.

I havent read alot about it or watched it on the news, I cant cos i know that i will dwell on it and it will continually upset me so i've chosen to ignore it for my own good :? its sick, truely sick and I think alot of the nation are digusted, upset and effected in some way by this awful thing thats happened. Your definately not on your own hun x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back