Cant believe what happend yesterday!

violet-glow

Reaction score
OH and I bought a brand new buggy from argos. Only cost 40 quid but we thought it would be good for when were going round all the little shops, because our other ones are far to big.... anyway...

5 mins into our walk and the wheel falls off and rolls into the road! :shock: OH had to carry the buggy and my daughter back to the house. Ive never been so angry, that could have been far worse! Can you imagine if we were crossing a busyer road (I hate to think) :evil:

:shock: OMG, I would have been fuming too. Give Argos what for :twisted:

Thats whats peed me off even more, OH just took it back to argos and they said 'fair enough' and gave him a refund. They didnt care at all. So im going to give the buggy company the what for instead, not that they will care :(

id phone em up and give em a right bollocking, i was on the bus yesterday and the bus driver thought it was funny that he nearly trapped me and hope in the door, wtf they just dont care bout mums and babies, ohh sorry im ranting now, i wanted to just use a cafe chair to feed hope but the woman said i had to move coz i didnt buy anything, i had to sit in the bus station poor lil love was freezing :(

I work for Argos :oops: ***Runs and hides***

:shock: Thats terrible hun, write a complaint to the head office :evil:

Mel&Hope said:
id phone em up and give em a right bollocking, i was on the bus yesterday and the bus driver thought it was funny that he nearly trapped me and hope in the door, wtf they just dont care bout mums and babies, ohh sorry im ranting now, i wanted to just use a cafe chair to feed hope but the woman said i had to move coz i didnt buy anything, i had to sit in the bus station poor lil love was freezing :(

omg hun ...cant believe that bus driver and that cafe woman. Some people are really odd arnt they, they just dont care :(

:hug:

i had a right hissy fit when i walked away from the cafe, everyone was looking but i wasnt bothered coz my lil girl was cold :roll:

Funny you should say that, my sister got one from there and the wheels fell off when she was walking to my house. She'd only had it 3 weeks. I hate argos :evil:

Fingers crossed said:
Funny you should say that, my sister got one from there and the wheels fell off when she was walking to my house. She'd only had it 3 weeks. I hate argos :evil:

To be fair its not argos' fault, its the company that made the stoopid buggy, but argos could have been a bit more apologetic about it :(

What make was the buggy?

:shock: OMG that is awful, so glad it wasn't any worse :hug:

I got a buggy from Argos last year for Aimee that cost £40 and the buckle snapped of the safty harness after a month. Wonder if its the same buggy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back