Kind of fed up :(

Amanda W

Reaction score
Since splitting with my daughters daddy last year (he was not faithfull after 4years) im getting rather fed up with at the moment and some days it can leave me so stressed i have tears in my eyes.The arguments we have all of the smallest things sometimes.I asked him if he could pay more towards the baby and he moaned and kicked of saying a £5 is enough shes 1yr old now and shes on cows milk our food and shes just growing and growing to be honest a fiver does not go far anymore.i suggested perhaps a tenner and again he just moaned.He has the baby on saturday for the day and brings her home at 5.Now during the week he does not do much apart from walk around our local little shopping center job hunting hes always going in the job center and coming out with jobs to apply yet he does not apply for them he says hes depressed because he cant get a job would help if he applyed for one anyway sorry went of topic there during the week i sometimes ring him up and ill just say something like im taking her to the park and he will come up with a lie like hes got a interview or hes ill why does he have to lie to me all the time why wont he spend time with his daughter its not fair on her,half an hour in the park im sure she would love that but seems like he cant be borthered and i dont understand why.hes defo shown his true colours since we split oh he can be a nasty lil sod when he wants to be..also his mum and me we always just have a good old chat and laugh now im lucky if she says hi or offers me a brew ive had his son give me a load of abuse and most of his family just blank me even if they see with the baby it winds me up rotton and does put me in a bad mood then if i mention this to him he goes off on one

anyone eles a youngish single mummy could really do experienced mum whos been through all this

think i need a hoilday away from the uk tbh just really fed up and angry with him..we can have a good day and get on well and then next min it seems to blow up in my face

sorry for going on i guess i have so much on my chest

Pet, Look me and L are thinking of taking Alf up to the lakes for a bit of a break and a trip away, if you want some time away from everything and everyone you'd be welcome to come along with us, still the UK but atleast it's a break away from everyone XXX

Can't offer any advice though tbh - not even going to pretend I can imagine what you're going through because I can't but you know exactly where I am if you need me xxx

thanks hun that would be great yeah i would so come with you alisha would love that eeek yay thats cheered me up some ya know im gonna treat u as a best mate soon then i have 2 best mates haha

you are the only one to replay back to me as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back