• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't be ms...can it?

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm over 10 weeks now but today especially I keep feeling sick, this morning I was heaving until I had bfast, again felt sick a few hours later and again now. It's a weird feeling, now it's like a sicky feeling in the back of my throat like burning, like there's a lump in my throat! Don't like it, surly it can't be starting now at last 10 weeks?!!?!?! X

Oh I'm sorry hun it does sound like it! I get the heaving thing a lot, sometimes I'm sick but sometimes its just heaving/retching eurgh! It doesn't mean you'll feel like it every day though... Some poor girles do, but personally I've feel fine most days but then really sick maybe 2 days a week. Today is one of those days, I've been up since 6.30 with my head in the toilet :( lol.

The good news is it usually stops 12-14 weeks anyway so hopefully you'll only get a couple of days of feeling like that! X

Ugh!! Feel ok this morning, it seems to be after eating it kicks in or when I'm starving! Little and often I guess!

Is the burning heartburn?x

Bah I thought that once we are 10 weeks we are not likely to get it anymore. Poor you :hug:

Hey hun, mine went away for a week or two but returned yesterday, with heartburn too but the heartburn is mostly at night. So it could be ms yes, but hoping its not and u feel better soon xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

all my sickness symptoms started at 12 weeks for me x

Oh no hope its not the start.....I do feel better today but gone onto herbal life for bfast and lunch as didnt want to feel like yesterday! I have had lots of fruit and now Im going to try dinner so fingers crossed the horrible throat thing doesn't come back! x

I only seem to feel or get sick if ive not ate, so i have to eat something as soon as i wake up which i hate as I never eat in the morning.

xx

i kinda get the same as you twinkles. The sick/lump in throat feeling can last all day or return after eating its beconme part of my daily life now but i hope it goes soon.

Mostly for me its heaving/retching and only bn sick a handful of times

hope you feel better soon xx

Kaz I think that's how it is for me! I should be very thankful I'm not hugging the loo every day like some girls on here! As long as it doesn't get worse then I can handle it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back