Feeling really rough...

noodle1

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I've been feeling really sick :puke: and heaving for the last few weeks now, just stops me from doing anything more then the basic stuff. Well I went to the dr today cos I've just had enough of it. She gave me some anti sickness tablets although i'm not sure if they are doing anything. She also thinks I may have a water infection as I have protein in my wee, keep going dizzy and have a pain where my kidney is :roll:

Feeling really sorry for myself :( :(

Ooh and I have a cold and razer blades in my throat!!

aww noodles - sorry you feel like poo - we're due date buddies and i know just how you feel...its non stop isnt it - i went to bed early last night and when hubby came in he woke me by accident and the nausea nearly made me cry it was so bad :(

have some boobysnuggles from a fellow sufferer :hug:

Thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just puked my guts up in the kitchen sink :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Oh NOOO !!! I know how you feel and now I want to cry cos my hormones have made me all weepy. try sipping cold milk xx

hun did the doc give you some antibiotics for the water infection? if so start taking them and you'll start to feel better soon, i had one too tehy are awful :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya.

Anna23 said:
hun did the doc give you some antibiotics for the water infection? if so start taking them and you'll start to feel better soon, i had one too tehy are awful :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No she said she needs to send it away to confirm it is a water infection first. Should know in a week :shock:

that's odd as my doctor always gives me antibiotics just to be on the safe side, i'd go to another doc and ask for antibiotics it's better to get over it asap :hug: :hug:

hiya - if it's any consolation im 9 weeks 4 days and 3 days ago my sickness stopped in the morning and evening and is only for a few hours during the day now. Im hoping by next week it will be gone! But it really does feel like every day it's becoming less and less. I was at my worst jsut over a week ago but it's starting to feel better now.

Big big hugs and hope you feel better really really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back