canesten cream

Bella2

Reaction score
Have a horrid inkling I may have thrush....is it safe to use canesten cream in your 2ww? x x

Oh Bella, you poor thing :hugs:
I'm really not sure to be honest, sorry not the most helpful but feel for you as I normally have it at least 5/6 times a year
xxxx

thanks hon think I might google it to find out - last time I had it was just after my mmc and the pharmacist asked me if I was pregnant before selling it to me (this was the tablet & cream though). Not 100% sure it's thrush as just had a fair bit of CM but not really itichy (TMI!) would be great if it was a 2ww symptom but not getting my hopes up! You poor thing getting it that often how do you treat yours? x x x

:hugs: I think you can have the cream hunny but definetly dont take the tablet x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks hon well I still have some cream left over from last time so might use it that way if it is thrush hopefully it will bugger off soon x x x

Just read the leaflet or go online but im sure its fine x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just googled it and some say consult a doctor before use and some say it's safe to use. Poxy internet! Might pop into chemist tomorrow and ask. Better get OH on the case using it too as don't wanna pass it back & forth. Eww lol x x

Hi. I got thrush last month during my 2ww and used the cream only. Chemist said cream was ok but not tablet

thanks tractorgirl! That saves me a trip to boots today x x

Apparently natural yoghurt is a different alternative

Not that I've tried it though

xxx

thanks Kezza I have heard that one - at least that would be a safe option - only probs is your bits would smell like sour milk lol!!!! x x

Ewwwwww, good thinking Batman, think I'd stick with the cream myself actually :)

xxx

I've got it at the min and my Midwife said the cream and pessary are ok to use but not the oral tablet.

x

thanks jackie that's good to know x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back