Can you work out when you conceived?

Belle

Reaction score
I am due on 14th October, first day of last period was on 7th January 2005 - does anyone know how I work out when I conceived?

Hi Belle

try logging on to this site

it gives you each week date due date pregnancy test date conceived date and much more

www.pregnancy.about.com

Click pregnancy calender on left side it will bring some options up in centre screen click pregnancy calculator (weeks) enter last day of period and it brings up all info you require

Hope this helps

sarah x

Your conception date was around Friday 21st January, based on your Due date.

I'm due 5th October and my conception date was the 12th January according to my due date....But your due date will be based on your baby's size at the scan they took it's measurements (Usually your 12wk scan).....Just bear in mind that all baby's grow at different rates in utero, so the date you are given is not always spot on.

In my case, I know I concieved on Friday 14th, not Wednesday 12th (Hubby works away, makes it easier to narrow down)...But they were only out by two days, so it's still pretty accurate!

Hope this helps

My due date is 24-10-05, LMP is 19-01-05. Think I know pretty accurately that I concieved on 31 Jan- hubby's B'day, we were in Dubai, on our way back to UK from holiday in India. Since we were in the air when the sperm must have met my egg( takes around 10 hours) we r toying with the idea of naming our little boy Akash which means sky in Indian languages. :)

My EDD is 28th October and we think we conceived around 5th February or thereabouts. My LMP was 21st January.

Hope - that's a lovely idea and a great name.

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back