Can you ov twice in one cycle?

Sal88

Reaction score
Hey

I'll say first off I'm not a regular opk user anymore as I found my entire month was centered on ttc and I would think of nothing else, so I don't use them...just can't stop thinking about bfps in the tww! lol

I'm pretty sure I ov on Thursday as I had fertile stretchy cm and the pain/sore bbs to go with it but then this morning I had a huge glob of stretchy cm and have had all day. I usually only get this one morning...I'm not complaining, just confused!

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi :wave:

I think that you can ov twice in 1 cycle but it is within 24hours of each other. If I was you I would get lots of BDing going :wink: :wink:

Good Luck :hug:

Could it be leftovers? You can get what appears to be fertile CM after O - was the first lot stretchier than the second lot? I agree with the PP, get some BDing in just to cover all your bases.

PS It is possible to lay two eggs in one month, hence fraternal twins but I'm not sure what distance in time apart they are (I imagine very little in time between them).

fertile cm was stretchier today...we've been bding every other day so I'm sure we would have caught it whether I ov once or twice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back