can i use this name?

meandthebump

Reaction score
I have had a favourite girls name at the back of my mind for years. However my parents next door neighbour has a daughter with that name. Is this too close a connection for me to use it? (thats if i have a girl :lol: )

I think it would be fine... but then our little bean is going to have the same name as a cousin of mine (but we are not a very close family...)

Absolutley i think if you know someone with the name and still like it than its a good sign and TBH its a random connection anyhow, in years to come they wont live near each other im sure but will both have a lovely name :D

Edited to take out the word 'not' after absolutley I stupidly added for no reason :lol:

Yeah I don't see a prob with that, maybe if it was your next door neighbours I wouldn't, but I think it's fine as it's your mum & dad's!

Go for it.....my step brother has a son called Jack, and we are calling our LO the same - just means my dad and step mum will have to call them Big Jack and Little Jack (at least for a while anyway)......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back