Can i Join you

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi Lady's may i join you?
A little bit about me...Im Sara im 30 and got married last wk end :) I have an 8 yr old son who i had with a previous partner and i had him through IVF (ICSI) my ex had a low sperm count, my new husband and i have been trying for the past 4 and a half yrs for a baby, amazingly we fell pregnant in dec last yr but lost the baby in feb this yr, my first miscarriage :( my son keeps asking for a brother but i dont think he understands how hard it is to get one!! Sorry rambled on a bit!! My Af's not back to normal after miscarriage so not sure where to start!
XX

Welcome :wave:

Hope your AF returns soon and sending baby dust your way :hug:

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to forum and Good luck with TTC :D

Sorry to hear about your loss - I know how your feeling as I had a missed miscarriage 3 weeks ago :(

Hope to chat to you more and get to know you.

Kate x

Hi thank you for your replys and im sorry for your recent loss Kate mine was also a missed miscarriage. Does every one on this TTC forum do charts as i havent a clue where to start or what is best to chart ie temperature, CM, ovulation ?? xx

Hope you get your BFP very soon hun. Good luck and sorry about the loss :hug: ..x

Welcome to the ttc forum,sending lots of babydust your way.x :wave:

Hi welcome to the forum! :wave: Not everyone charts but if you're interested then there is a chartstalkers thread.

We are looking for new recruits as theres been quite a few BFPs recently and we're running low. Anyone would think they were TTC!!! :roll: :rotfl: Seriously though they are great ladies and between us all we try and answer any charting questions.

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. I hope that things return to normal for you soon. I know how it is waiting for your body to go back. Just hang in there.

Welcome Sara :wave: As Trudy said you are more than welcome in chartstalkers, we have a few seats to fill! Good luck! :hug: :cheer:

Hi Thanks for all your welcome's, i wish you all lots of luck :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back