Can i join you ladies

Jenna86

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

My names Jenna and i believe i am 5+3 going by online due date calculators. although they were based on a 28 day cycle which i never had (20-23 days) so i am not sure if this will make much difference

i have been coming on this forum daily for a few days now and thought it was about time i said hi

This is my first so am not really sure what to expect. But from what i have read you lovely ladies are great for advice

Last edited:
hi hun congrats on your pregnancy, hope all goes well for you, i have come to the end of my second pregnancy and due to have a c-section with my little boy tomorrow. i have a 4 yr old girl who was born by forceps.

any questions feel free to ask xxx

Aww big congrats hunny and welcome!! When you go for you scan at 12 weeks they will date you then. But in the meantime enjoy!
Although I'm a nervous wreck lol

Roxanne good luck tomorrow hunny xxx

Aww big congrats hunny and welcome!! When you go for you scan at 12 weeks they will date you then. But in the meantime enjoy!
Although I'm a nervous wreck lol

Roxanne good luck tomorrow hunny xxx

thanks hun, im so excited me and my OH have hardly slept, even my yr old cant wait and keeps sking me to go in sooner lol xxx

Aww that's cute! Enjoy your last day as a family of 3!! X

best of luck for tomorrow . a girl and a boy. one of each, how lovely

its early days and i dont have any symptons yet which i am disappointed in because it does not quite seem real yet. although i have read this may all kick in in week 6 or maybe not at all as my older sister has had 4 kids and has said she never had any sickness at all. so maybe i will just be lucky :)

Congrats! Everyone here is lovely :) x

best of luck for tomorrow . a girl and a boy. one of each, how lovely

its early days and i dont have any symptons yet which i am disappointed in because it does not quite seem real yet. although i have read this may all kick in in week 6 or maybe not at all as my older sister has had 4 kids and has said she never had any sickness at all. so maybe i will just be lucky :)

from personal experience if you are one ofthe lucky few who doesnt get sickness, be very thankful, its really not nice.

with my daughter i couldnt keep anything down for 16 weeks and lost half a stone. when the sickness stopped i felt so amazing and was bouncing all over the place, felt really good

with this one i had sickness for just over 20 weeks and was that bad i couldnt even keep water down or move off the sofa and had to go to hospital for a needle in my leg to help stop it. was horrible as i could play with my daughter or anything. i lost almost a stone. ive had a few other symptoms but just generally been ill the entire pregnancy. xx

Of course u can join us!!!! Yay! we have roping in yet another unsuspecting victim! I have no symptoms - no sickness or anything really so dont worry!!!! Roxane - oooooh how exciting - good luck! xxxxx

Welcome to the madhouse Jenna, you'll find a lot of support, advice and ranting on here! I've found this forum a huge source of comfort and hope you do too. I haven't really had any symptoms either, other than feeling very very tired. Haven't been sick at all though...touch wood! I know what you mean about it not feeling real, i have my 12 week scan this afternoon so i'm hoping all goes well and this is when it will all start to seem real :)

Good luck tomorrow roxanne :) xxx

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. xx

Congratulations and welcome. I have a few symptoms - have very sicky feeling all day, off my food (infact ive lost half a stone) and had headaches and cramps xx

ps hun if you do find yourself getting very sick all the time and struggling to keep even water down, please mention it to your midwife, though its nothing to be concerned about it could be hyperemesis which is severe morning sickness which is what i had and you can suffer dehydration.

if after speaking to a midwife she feels thats the case she can get you some really good meds to help.

pps thank you to all you ladies who have wished me good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks for the welcome :)

Apart from being tired alot, I have suddenly got very spotty over the last few days. Think i have read this should pass after first tri? Here's hoping.

There is plenty time yet for sickness etc to kick in do I won't rule it out yet, or jinx it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back