Can i help her roll over?

abcd1234

Reaction score
Is there any way i can encourage her to roll over, or help her? She can get on to her side and shes throwing her leg over but she cant get her arm out the way to get fully over.

Is there anything i can do to help? I realised today that she's hardly ever left on her own to try and roll over, she likes to be sat up and usually is in my arms so i'm going to try and give her more time to play by herself and hope that helps too

Try giving her some floor time because it sounds like shes defo ready.
Summer was 3 months when she started rolling and we just laid her on the floor and
let her get on with it.

Yes i agree give her some floor time and place some toys to the side and hopefully that will encourage her to roll to reach them.
If only it worked for my LO. She has only ever rolled once and that was when she was napping :roll: :lol:

charlie84 said:
place some toys to the side and hopefully that will encourage her to roll to reach them.

Ooh yeah forgot about that!! I used to put Summers favorite bouncing Tigger toy near her but out of her reach and I'm sure that had a lot to do with her rolling.

What the others said and then one day she will get that frustrated that her arm is stuck she will just do it.

as others said, but also give her time. Green bean has only just rolled over competently after trying since 12 weeks! They'll do it when they finally get sick of looking at the ceiling!

Ella's only just started rolling, she sat up before she rolled :lol: She'll suss it out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back