Can I have a seat??

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 13 weeks today and have come to join you all - I hope there's a seat lol. I am so relieved to reach the 2nd trimester - seems to have taken ages. At least I can start to relax a little bit now.

Nikki

I have just joined today. Does that mean we have the same due date? Lisa x

Hey the more the merrier ... not sure about room and seats cause most of us are getting "FAT" lol ...

<Ducks incase anna marie thumps me> lol :)

Hi Lisa, yes we have. My scan last Thursday said I was 12 weeks exactly but they gave me Sept 13. Looking at it, if I was 12 weeks then I would be due on the 14th. I'm sure they don't take a lot of notice most of the time lol

Nikki

How exciting so its a race to the finish then!

Yeah lol. At least we can compare our ailments on the way. Have you been booked in for all the other things? Triple test, midwife etc.

Nikki

I am seeing consultant on 7th April for all my blood test results.
They are sending me appointment for 22 week scan.
Seeing midwife on 4th May and i think thats it.

Where are you from would be good if in same hospital we can scream together ha ha

congratulations getting to the 2nd trimester - it does seem to take ages to get her!!! hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

x

I'm in Wales and going to be having wriggler in West Wales General. I've been booked in on 30th March for triple test, midwife on 3rd April and my 20 week scan is 28th April.

I am having mine in Romford in Essex but I am sure you will hear me screaming all the way from Wales!

sorry for late reply.. WELCOME to second tri!!

Hope you all bloom soon..

As Imi pointed out [thanks Imi!] some of us are still waiting to bloom!!

And actually I have lost 1kg since last m/w visit.. still fat but that was a little encouraging!!
xx

Anna marie ...

My ass actually looks like a double sided comfort matress from sleep easy at the mo so if anyone a little on the "plump" side right now its me :D :shock: :? lol!!!

Went to M&S and decided i wanted pudding, the same again last night, so i've eaten to large full fat puddings the past 2 nights ... and guess what i loved em!!

So sod putting on weight ...I'll deal with that after bean!!!

Hi,

Welcome to the 2nd trimester........it's great being here, i seem to have so much energy! lol

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back