hi everyone

greendayrock

Reaction score
hi all thought i would come and join u in the 2 trimester i am 13 weeks today, this is my second baby i have a 3 1/2 yr old boy named tyler and i am hoping for a girl this time around, but happy with a healthy baby.

tracyxx

Hiya hun ...

Welcome to the second trimester!! ... have fun and i hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy !!!

Imi x

hi hun congratulations on reaching the 2nd trimester xxx

Congrats on getting here not all that long to go now! x

Welcome to second Tri!!

You'll hear us moan as much as in first Tri.. but instead of sickness it may be how fat we are all getting!!! Second Tri might as well be re-named as the Chocolate club :wink:

x

Speak for yourself Anna Marie, I'm sitting here eating a lovely green apple!! :angel:

Welcome to the second trimester Tracy. Time for the lovely skin, glowing locks, no sickness and libedo returns! (I'm covered in spots, got dandruff and, but the other 2 are okay! :wink: )

lol tankett glad im not the only one ive never had dandruff in my life but i got it now and i look like a hormonal teenager the amount of spots on my chin :evil: xxxx

Spots.. YES
Dandruff.. not yet
Libido returned.. not yet
Nausea.. no thank god!

Still peeing all the time and still knackered all the time.. ho hum.. but its nice to finally look pregnant!!!!! My bump is now a bump instead of a couple of spare tyres :clap:

Hi

Welcome to the second trimester, Im enjoying this one much more than the 1st

[/url

thankyou all 4 your lovely warm welcomes well my sickness aint no better it seems like its getting worse again and i hate being sick. :(

hopefully soon i will be able to enjoy this pregnancy instead of feeling crap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back